- Meals are prepared daily in our own school kitchen using fresh and local ingredients.
- Children in Reception and Year 1 & 2 are entitled to a daily free lunch.
- Menus are prepared so that meals are nutritionally balanced giving children a diet low in salt and sugar and high in vitamins and minerals.
- A two-course meal is provided at a fixed price of £2.40. Parents pay for this in advance.
- The method for ordering meals and payment is via the online School Money system.
- Meals have to be paid for before they can be taken.
- Here is a link to the website School Money or you can download the app.
- User guides & FAQ for School Money can be found here :
- Copies of Menus are available below, or a paper copy is available from the school office if required