- Round-neck burgundy sweatshirt /cardigan
- A white or maroon collared top. These can be polo top, shirt or blouse, long or short sleeve
- Charcoal grey trousers, shorts, pinafores and skirts
- Summer dress: red gingham
- School shoes: plain black shoes. No open toed shoes e.g. sandals
- Grey tights and grey or white socks
- Plain black PE shorts
- Black/grey tracksuit bottoms
- Burgundy sweatshirt
- Plain white t-shirt
- Footwear: trainers
- Swimwear: one piece, any colour for girls and trunks or swim shorts for boys
- Swimming hat any colour
- Book bag
- Plain hair accessories. No adornments/ patterns such as flowers.
- Jewellery: watch only on wrist, gold/silver round studs only to be removed by child for P.E. No necklaces, bracelets, smart watches, tattoos or nail varnish.
If you choose to buy branded uniform you can purchase this from Stevensons or our PTA have an extensive stock of used uniform in various sizes. Please contact the PTA at: firstname.lastname@example.org and state what you need and sizes. All PTA uniform has a suggested donation amount of 50p per item and can be placed in the red post box in the office reception area.